Bartula My Olive Garden camp is a small sized campsite with a 'back to nature' style; with an emphasis on privacy and intimacy and in addition settled into an unpopulated land. The area of the campsite is fenced and suitable only for tents.
Situated in Stari Bar, not far from remains of this ancient town, in its part called Bartula.
7 reasons to stay in Bartula My Olive Garden camp
- It’s wrapped up into nature enclosed by ancient olive orchard with olive trees which are several centuries old.
- Swim in crystal clear river Vruca, under the waterfall in the canyon. Only 5 minutes walk.
- Relax in the shade of olive trees, no crowds to disturb you - capacity is only 25 tents.
- Footpaths to mountain Rumija, mystical ridge which divides Adriatic and Skadar lake, accessible directly from the campsite.
- Well-equipped kitchen, new built bathrooms with hot shower, wi-fi internet and much more.
- Locally made and prepared products available in campsite.
- We love nature just as much as you do:)